The use of the terms we/us/our within these terms and conditions means Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd.
Collection of Personal Information: In order for you to request or submit information to us, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself or your company by completing and submitting an online form. In completing an online form at any time, we may require that you submit personal data, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and other personal information. When you submit information to us, you understand and agree that we may store your personal data in a secure manner on our servers based in Ireland at Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd. Unit 12A, Barrowside Business Park, Sleaty Road, Graiguecullen,Carlow, Ireland. Eircode: R93 X265.
We collect this personal data in order to record and support your suggestions and requests for information, and we use the personal data that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about our services where you have actively provided us with your consent to do so. Under no circumstances do we pass personal data submitted through our web site to other organisations or third parties. Your personal data will be retained until you request us to no longer send you communications. You have the right to request access or modifications to your data at any time, and to withdraw your consent by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any email from Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd., or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you submit an enquiry to us via an online form, an email is sent directly to our secure email server. No data you provide is stored anywhere on our website as a result of this action. The details of your enquiry may be stored by our employees in our email archives following receipt.
Data controllers and processors: Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd. is classified as the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We act as the controller for any data you provide and can be contacted by post, email, or telephone as follows:
Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd.
40 West Street
Dorset, BH20 5HD
Employees of Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd. may be designated as data processors and will be able to update your information or assist you with the enactment of any of your rights relating to data you have provided to us. All data you provide will be processed in line with the GDPR:
- impose confidentiality obligations on all personnel processing relevant data;
- review our data security and integrity policies;
- abide by the GDPR’s rules regarding the appointment of sub-processors;
- implement procedures to assist the data controller to comply with the rights of data subjects;
- assist the data controller in complying with other regulatory requirements;
- return or destroy personal data at the end of the data processing relationship at the data controller’s choice; and
- provide the data controller with all information required to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR
Your rights: The following rights are conferred to you under the GDPR:
- You have the right to request a copy of all data that Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd. holds on you as an individual. Any requests for access to your data will be honoured within one month from receipt.
- You have the right to request that any incorrect information held by Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd. is updated without undue delay.
- You have the right to request that all data relating to you is erased by Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format where appropriate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing at any time, either by opting out of future emails or by contacting Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd. using the information provided above.
Cookies and Google Analytics