Scholarly associations and societies know it’s important to identify new and different ways to provide more value for your membership. One of the best places to find discipline-specific, high-quality content is your archive.
Rather than taking on the investment in time and resources to develop new content, utilize your own book, journal, standards, and meeting content to develop new eLearning products for CME, professional development, or licensing opportunities within your specialty.
These products represent a valuable member benefit and can also be a revenue-generating opportunity. Maverick’s eLearning program helps you take advantage of these opportunities by providing a simple, practical process to repurpose the investment in your content into new offerings.
Working closely with you, Maverick’s experienced eLearning team provides full lifecycle support along every step of your eLearning journey, including:
- What do you hope to achieve, and can you make a business case for the investment?
- Who should the stakeholders be and how do you engage them in the project—what are areas of mutual interest?
- What type of content is appropriate, how could it be repurposed?
- Can the existing technology support eLearning development and support, including revisions?
- What type of new applications need to be integrated?
- Is the infrastructure in place to support development and revisions?
- What resources are needed to select and curate eLearning content?
- How do you integrate systems and resources into a new workflow?
- What obstacles and challenges need to be overcome?
- How do you document workflow and define roles and provide training and support?
- Do you need help with an RFP to acquire new vendors and systems (i.e., content management, LMS support, e-commerce)
- What are the primary and secondary markets and how do you best reach them?
- Is your pricing competitive and offering a member benefit?
- What are the components of a go-to-market plan?
- Who will be involved in the go-to-market plan and launch?
- What type of post-launch campaigns are most effective?
Maverick can answer these questions and guide you through the process. Make use of your existing resources to deliver added value to your membership while developing new revenue streams with Maverick’s eLearning Program. Contact your Maverick representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.