Maverick is participating in four sessions on June 2nd and 3rd at SSP and we hope you can join us for one or more of the following:
- Jun 2, 10:30 am – Panel discussion: “Inspiring Global Collaboration”
Moderator, Ana Heredia, Maverick Affiliate Senior Associate, Latin and South America
- Jun 3, 9:00 am – Plenary: Previews Session “Scholarly SEO: Measuring & Boosting Content Discoverability”
Presented by Lettie Y. Conrad, Maverick Senior Associate.
- Jun 3, 10:30 am – Panel discussion: “Rethinking Reproducibility: Bridging the Gaps Between Research Cultures, Publishing Workflows and Scholarly Infrastructures”
Jointly presented by Research Consulting and Maverick Publishing Specialists.
- Jun 3, 10:30 am – Panel discussion: “Operationalizing Image Accessibility Across Platforms, Providers, and Publishers”
Moderated by Lettie Y. Conrad with Maverick Affiliate Associate, Michelle Urberg, and other guest speakers.
- Jun 3, 1:00 pm — Closing Plenary panel: “The Scholarly Kitchen Live!”
Panelists include, Lettie Y. Conrad, Maverick Senior Associate
We are currently booking appointments to catch up and share insights from our “2022 Trends Tracking” research. To see where the opportunities may lie for your organization, arrange an in-person or virtual meeting by contacting your Maverick representative or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.