As the 2020 Spring conference season approaches, Maverick Publishing Specialists invite you to meet with one of our consultants at any of the following upcoming events:
- NISO Plus: Baltimore, USA 23-25 February
- Researcher to Reader: London, UK 24-25 February
- The London Book Fair: London, UK 10-12 March
- University Press Redux Conference: Cambridge, UK 17-18 March
- UKSG: Brighton, UK 30 March – 01 April
To book an appointment or to request further information
please reply to email@example.com and we will be right back in touch.
Maverick specialise in delivering creative, in-depth, detailed and rapid delivery project or assignment support at both strategic and operational levels for commercial, learned, societies/associations and not for profit organizations of all types.
Your business is unique and Maverick has responded by developing flexible pricing and support models that can be easily adapted to meet your specific needs or requirements, be it a short “one off” project, or a longer-term programme of development, execution and delivery, or interim assignment management.
Maverick has listened to your feedback on the “pain points” and business challenges you face and reacted by developing specific services within the core areas we support:
Strategic and Operational Marketing and Market Research:
- Audience development research to enhance engagement and traction with specific target market sectors, user communities and author outreach.
- Market Research into new market expansion opportunities – as well as resulting sales support, porters-5 analysis and product / price modelling.
- Via our subject specialist writers, researching and producing numerous white papers, case studies, blog copy, customer / membership perception surveys and thought leadership pieces.
Content + Technical / Technology consultancy:
- RFP / service provider selection process management or advice.
- Content and platform accessibility compliance audit and recommendations service.
- Platform migration support service.
- Content Discovery audit and recommendations service.
- Production and editorial workflow audits and recommendations service.
Publisher Relations and Publisher Business development:
- Publisher Partner/vendor selection and RFP management.
- “Open Research” scenario planning and workflow modelling.
- Editorial commissioning support and strategic pipeline development.
- Data/market driven product development.
- Licensing and rights support.
Direct (library / end user) sales representation, distributor / agent identification and management.
- Distributor assessment, selection and RFP management
- Interim “on the ground” B2B and B2C sales representation
We hope you have a successful Spring Conference Season.
We would love to see you there!
Maverick Publishing Specialists Ltd.