In a dynamic and rapidly changing business, expert market research from Maverick helps position you for the challenges and opportunities ahead. Maverick brings a deep understanding of the publishing business to develop valuable intelligence for your specific needs along with strategies and plans to utilize it for maximum benefit.
Taking global, regional, and target sector or specialist views, Maverick delivers expert insight in market sizing and perceptions, competitive landscaping, and positioning or brand analysis. Our research blends qualitative and quantitative assessments, utilizing in-depth interviews, focus groups, in-depth desk research, and online surveys.
At the end of your project, we will provide you with a full analysis of the results, a comprehensive report of the findings including recommended strategies to help you make the best business decisions and focus your sales and marketing efforts in the areas where you will achieve the best results.
Market and Membership Perception
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Planning and conducting online surveys, interviews, focus tests.
- Defining buyer persona and key purchase criteria.
- Brand awareness and perception, message testing.
Market Size and Potential
- Market analysis to include size, growth potential.
- Market penetration, segmentation, and opportunities.
- Pricing and licensing review and recommendations.
Competitor analysis and response strategies
- Landscape scan and competitor review.
- New product development.
- Conducting Porter Five analysis.
- Identifying opportunities in market for new products.
- Scoping, design, and development.
- Technical expertise and tools.
- Go-to-market plans.